Paneer butter masala a delicious paneer recipe restaurant style
Paneer butter masala: Punjabi paneer butter masala is one of the most popular paneer dishes in Indian cuisine. The pungent, spicy, and creamy gravy of this vegetable is a combination of exquisite flavor that can be served with any Indian bread.
Restaurant-like paneer butter masala
- Pre-preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Ingredients Need to make Paneer Butter Masala
- 250 g paneer (or tofu), sliced into 1-inch square pieces
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 11/2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 3-4 garlic buds
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 6-8 cashew nuts, soaked in water for 15 minutes
- 1 small piece tepatta
- 2 green chilies, chopped in length
- 1/2 cup milk (full fat)
- 2 tsp Kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves)
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder, or to taste
- 2 tablespoon fresh cream (or homemade cream)
- 2 tablespoon butter (butter)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Salt to taste
Method of making Paneer Butter Masala
- If you are using frozen cheese, defrost them.
- Grind onions, ginger, and garlic in a mixer and make onion paste.
- To make a cashew paste, grind it in a mixer with two tablespoons of water.
- Prepare the tomato puree by blanch the tomato.
- Heat the oil and butter on medium heat in a kadhi.
- Add the tea leaves and onion paste and fry it till it is light brown in color, it will take 4-5 minutes.
- Add the chopped green chilies and red chili powder and sauté for 30-40 seconds.
- Add cashew paste.
- Saut after two minutes, stirring continuously with a spoon.
- Add the tomato puree and fry until the oil is left out, it will take about 3-4 minutes.
- Add coriander powder and garam masala powder and mix the mixture thoroughly.
- 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup milk Add 2 cups of water and salt.
- While shaking with a spoon, cook it till the oil comes to the surface, it will take about 4-5 minutes.
- Add paneer cubes and Kasuri methi (hand-mashed) and cook for about two minutes or till the gravy is thick.
- Add fresh cream.
- Mix properly and turn off the gas.
- In a serving bowl, remove the Punjabi paneer butter masala vegetable and decorate it with cream or butter.
Tips and variety of Paneer Butter Masala:
- If the gravy is thick, step-8 contains 1/2 cup of 1/200 km. Add 2 cups of water and boil on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Instead of using powdered onions for change, you can use chopped onions.
- To grow the flavor, you can add less oily or fried paneer. Put the fried paneer on a paper napkin to absorb the excess oil to make a low oil vegetable.
- If you like creamy gravy, add more cream in step-10. Alternatively do not use cream if you do not like creamy tastes.
- Paneer is poured into this traditional Indian vegetable, but you can use tofu if cheese is not available.
Ways to serve: Serve delicious paneer butter masala at lunch or dinner with naan, paratha, roti, or cumin rice. It is a perfect dish for spicy and creamy cheese vegetable parties. When it is served with tandoori roti and lassi, it especially increases the flavor.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..