Onion Paratha Recipe a delicious paratha recipe make at home
Onion Paratha Recipe: Paratha is a dish that no one can say. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner you can make paratha at any time. Paratha is also good for the time when you want to make something easy and tasty. Here we are going to tell you the delicious parathas recipes that will see your mouth watering.
You will definitely love this paratha from the onion seed, that is, the Kaloji. You can also eat it with any Indian vegetable, pickle or raite.
Are you tired of plain paratha food at breakfast every day? So make it onion parathas. It is not a stuffed paratha of onions but plain parathas, so it is very easy to make but is very good in taste. In this recipe (in-law), the chopped onion has been roasted in oil with green chilies, coriander leaves, and other spices and then mixed the dough with flour. And then they have been made of paratha from the flour and they have been made in oil.
Onion Paratha Recipe
- Pre-preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2 (6 parathas)
Materials need to make Onion Paratha:
- 1 cup wheat flour (for flour) + 1/2 cup 2 cups (for the bell)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves
- 4 teaspoons oil + paratha to be used for
Method of making Onion Paratha:
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a small wok on medium heat. When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds. When the cumin seeds start to golden, add finely chopped onions and fry them till they are light pink.
- Add finely chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, garam masala powder, and coriander powder. Mix well and turn off the gas. Let the onion mixture cool for 3-4 minutes.
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour, 2 tsp oil, cooked onion mixture, and salt in a part. Add water as needed and kneading soft dough like chapati or bread flour.
- Smooth the dough surface with 1 teaspoon of oil and cover it and set it at room temperature for 15 minutes. Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and shape each part round like a ball.
- 1/2 on a small plate Take 2 cups of dried wheat flour. Take a flour ball and press it between your palms and shape the loai. Wrap it with dried flour.
- Place it over the wheel and take the bell (like bread) in a round shape of 6-7 inches diameter from the cylinder.
- Heat a gripper on medium heat. When the griddle is medium hot, place the raw paratha on top of it. When small bubbles appear on its surface, turn it down and reduce the heat. Equally on his surface 1/2″ Put 2 teaspoon of oil and cook for about 30-40 seconds.
- Flip it again and 1/2 Spread 2 teaspoons of oil. Press it lightly and cook for 30-40 seconds on medium heat. Turn it as needed and make it until golden brown spots occur on both sides.
- Follow the same procedure for the remaining flour shells. The paratha of onion is ready to remove it on a plate. Serve parathas with potato curry or cucumber raita.
Tips and variety of Onion Paratha:
- If you are making an onion paratha for children, make them in a triangle shape, children will like it.
- For variety (in step 1) add 2 tablespoon chopped green onions.
Taste: Soft and good onion flavor
Ways to serve: Serve it at lunch or dinner with paneer roast (or any other Indian vegetable of your choice), lassi, and papad. It is easy to make, tasty, and also good for health, so it is the perfect dish to serve with yogurt for breakfast.
- Fried Mushrooms
- Fried Onion Rings
- Delicious Chicken Popcorn
- Easy to make Chicken 65
- Chicken Pakora
- Crispy Chicken Fry
- Bread pakora
Key Ingredients: Flour, Maida, Black Onion Seeds (Kaloji), Desi Ghee, Butter, Salt, Water
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..