Shami kabab recipe | how to make mutton shami kabab at home
Mutton Shami Kebab Recipe: Like chicken and biryani, non-veg eaters love kebabs very much. Shami kebabs are very tasty to eat. To make these meat patties, you can fry by adding spices and gram. Though it takes some time to make them, after tasting it, you will not be able to forget when you will get compliments from people.
Ingredients for making Mutton Shami Kebabs: Shami kebabs are a very popular dish that is big on the occasion of Eid. It is made with fervor. Apart from this, people who are fond of eating non-veg at weddings, parties, and restaurants also like to order it. It is made by mixing a lot of ingredients in meat.
How to serve Shami Kebab: The best thing about Shami Kebab is that it is also eaten as a snack. Also, if you want, you can serve them with rumali roti.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 40 minutes
- Total time: 50 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients to make Mutton Shami kabab
- 500 grams Mutton leg
- 10 cups of water
- 1/2 cup gram
- 6 black cardamom
- 12 Green Cardamom
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 ½ tsp dry ginger powder
- 4 pieces ginger, sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 5 green chilies, sliced
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped into pieces
- Refined oil (to fry)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
Method of making Mutton Shami Kebab
- In a pan, add meat, water, gram, black and green cardamom, cinnamon stick, red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste.
- Boil the mixture once. Turn down the heat. When the mixture completely dries the water and the meat becomes soft.
- Then remove the pan from the flame and keep it aside. Remove all the whole spices.
- Now remove the meat from the pulverizing machine twice. Also add green chili, cumin, and green coriander to it.
- Make lemon-shaped balls from this mixture and shape them into patties.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the patties.
- Place the patties on paper or kitchen towels so that their extra oil is removed.
- Serve these hot crispy patties with mint sauce.
Key Ingredients: Water, gram, black cardamom, green cardamom, cinnamon stick, Kashmiri red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, ginger powder, ginger, garlic paste, green chilies, coriander, refined oil, cumin
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..