For how many people: 6
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ripening time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Material needs to make mutton korma
- 1/2 bowl oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 700 g mutton
- 3-4 tsp yogurt
- 1 bowl water
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- One tsp garlic, chopped into pieces
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped into pieces
- 3-4 cloves
- 2-3 cardamom
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp onions, fried
Method of making Mutton Korma
- Heat the oil in a deep pot, add chopped onions and fry lightly.
- Add mutton, curd, salt, water, coriander powder, red chili powder, and run for a while.
- Now add garlic, ginger, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon sticks and mix well.
- Cover it and cook for 30 minutes on a slow flame, mix the fried onions, and run again.
- Cover and cook it for 1 hour or until it is fully cooked.
- Garnish with the already fry onions and serve it with Onion Paratha.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..