Mutton keema recipe | How to make mutton keema at home
Mutton Keema Recipe: Whenever we go out of the house we always get a chance to taste Dhaba food. So we are telling you here Dhaba Style Mutton Keema. The mutton is cooked with Indian spices with capsicum, lemon, sugar, milk, and tomato flavor.
Ingredients for making Mutton Keema: It also requires onion, garlic, and tomato as well as whole spices to make it. Whole spices bring a different flavor to the mince.
How to serve Mutton Keema: you can serve it with roti, butter naan, or Easy Chicken Biryani
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Total time: 55 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients of Mutton Keema
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 bay leaves
- 5 Green Cardamom
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 cloves
- 3 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, sliced
- 1 (to cook) tablespoon butter
- 1 (to garnish) tablespoon butter
- 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped
- 1 (to garnish) green chilies
- 1/2 capsicum, sliced
- 1 ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of asafoetida
- 1/2 (Boneless, Mince) kg Mutton
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- 3 tomatoes, puree
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Coriander leaves, sliced ?? into pieces
The method of making Mutton Keema
- Heat the oil in a pan, add bay leaf, green cardamom, cumin, and cloves and fry till they smell.
- After that add onions and fry them and take out the bay leaves.
- After that add onions and fry them and take out the bay leaves. Add ginger, garlic, and butter and fry lightly. Also, add green chili and capsicum.
- After three to four minutes are cooked add some water to it.
- After this add turmeric, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, asafoetida, and salt and fry it.
- Then add mutton and fry it for 3-4 minutes and then add milk.
- Now add tomato puree, sugar, and lemon juice and cook for ten minutes on low flame.
- Add a cup of water and cover the pan and leave the mutton to cook.
- After the water dries, finally add coriander leaves, green chilies, and butter and serve with the Hydrabadi Mutton Dum Biryani.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION of Mutton Keema
- Carbs: 13.139 g
- Fats: 26.39 g
- Cholesterol: N / A
- Protein: 25.699 g
- Fiber: N / A
- Calories: 392.06 Kcal 0
- Calcium: 292.80 mg
- Iron: 5.099 mg
- Potassium: 528.17 mg
Key Ingredients: Oil, bay leaf, green cardamom, cumin, cloves, onion, garlic, ginger, butter, butter, green chilies, green chilies, capsicum, turmeric, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, asafoetida, mutton, Milk, tomatoes, sugar, lemon juice, water, coriander leaves.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..