Garlic Chili Prawns recipe easy to make at home
Garlic Chili Prawns Recipe: If you are fond of eating seafood, you will get this recipe of Garlic Chilli Prawns. Prawns are made with Garlic and Chili. It is very easy to make, it can be made in just 25 minutes. You can also serve it at an at-home dinner party.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Garlic Chili Prawns Ingredients
- 4 prawns
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7-8 garlic cloves, cut into pieces
- 3-4 whole red chilies, sliced
- Salt to taste
How to make Garlic Chilli Prawns
- To clean the props, separate the shells.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add garlic and ginger to it. Cook it for a minute.
- Now put the prawns in it and fry it for 30 minutes now. Now add salt to it.
- Let it cook for one more minute and cook it by covering half.
- When its color starts appearing pink, turn off the gas and serve it hot.
Key Ingredients: Prawns, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic Buds, Whole Red Chillies, Salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..