Fried green beans – green bean vegetable recipe Indian style
Fried green beans: Green bean curry is a simple, healthy, and delicious vegetable that can be made in less than 30 minutes. This vegetable is served as a side proven in South India.
Serve green bean curry with punchy lentils, tadka raita, and phulka for dinner.
- Cuisine: Indian
- Course: Lunch
- Diet: Vegetarian
- Equipment Used: Hard Anodised Kadai (Wok)
- Prep in: – 10 M
- Cooks in: – 30 M
- Total in: – 40 M
- Makes: – 2 Servings
Ingredients need to Fried green beans – green bean vegetable recipe Indian style
- 250 grams green beans
- 1/4 teaspoon Asafoetida (hing)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- Oil, as per use
- Salt, as per use
How to make Fried green beans – green bean vegetable recipe Indian style
- To make green pod vegetables, first, wash and cut the pods. Now heat oil in a pan and add asafetida and cumin seeds. Cook for 15 to 20 seconds.
- After 15 to 20 seconds, add green chilies and pods to it.
- Add salt and turmeric powder, mix and let it cook for 3 to 5 minutes. After that, cover the pan and cook until the pod softens.
- After softening, add red chili powder and coriander powder. Cover the pan again and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Bitch kept stirring in the bitch so that the pod does not burn. After cooking, turn off the gas and serve hot.
- Serve green bean curry with punchy lentils, tadka raita, and phulka for dinner.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..