Fried dumplings | Deep Fry Sweet Dumplings Recipe at home
Fried dumplings: Burelu of dumplings is a type of traditional dessert, cooked at Telugu festivals. These are round rice pakoras made by filling a mixture of chana dal and coconut.
- For how many people: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients of Fried dumplings | Deep Fry Sweet Dumplings Recipe
- 200 grams Chana dal
- 50 gm coconut, grated
- 5 grams Cardamom
- 200 grams of sugar
- To prepare the batter:
- 100 grams Urad Dal
- 150 grams of rice
- Salt to taste
- Ghee (to deep fry)
Method of making Fried dumplings | Deep Fry Sweet Dumplings Recipe
- Soak urad dal and rice in water for two hours. After that make a paste of both of them. Remember, you have to prepare a thick batter.
- Keep it in a warm place for the whole night. Allow yeast to rise in it. Now cook the chana dal in two cups of water.
- When the water in the lentils dries completely, add sugar and coconut to it.
- Cook the mixture on a light flame. When the mixture becomes thick, take it off the heat and add cardamom powder to it and mash it.
- Make round balls from it. Soak each ball in the prepared batter and deep fry it in oil.
- When they turn a golden color, then serve them by taking them off the flame.
Key Ingredients: Chana dal, coconut, cardamom, sugar, urad dal, rice, salt, ghee
Here are some more easy sweet recipes:
- Pumpkin Roll
- Gujiya Recipe
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Gulab Jamun Recipe
- Dhokla Recipe
- Chocolate almond rum ball
- Tricolor kalakand recipe
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..