Gobi Manchurian Dry – crispy cabbage Manchurian homemade
Dry Gobi Manchurian recipe: Today we will make crispy cabbage Manchurian that too in restaurant style with perfect and perfect Chinese flavor and color and will serve it with spring onion. While telling the cabbage Manchurian recipe, we will tell you many such useful tips in between, which will be useful for you.
Gobi Manchurian Dry
- Prep Time: – 15 mins
- Cook Time: – 20 mins
- Total Time: – 35 mins
- Course: SnacksCuisine:
- ChineseKeyword: Gobi Manchuria Recipe, Snacks
- RecipeServings: 3 People
- Calories: 85kcal
- Nutrition: – Calories: 85kcal
Ingredients for Dry Gobi Manchurian recipe
- Cauliflower = one pound
- Salt = as per taste
- Red chili powder = half a teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste = 1 tsp
- Maida = half cup
- Corn floor = small half cup
- Rice flour = quarter cup
- Black pepper powder = one fourth teaspoon
- Oil = to fry
To make sauce
- Water = half cup
- Tomato sauce = 2 tablespoons
- Chili Sauce = 1 Tablespoon
- Vinegar = 1 tsp
- Soy sauce = 1 tbsp
- Corn floor = 1 tablespoon
- Red Chilli Flex = half a teaspoon
- Ginger = grated 1 tbsp
- Grate garlic = 1 tbsp
- Onion = Chop one medium size
- Capsicum = two tablespoons finely chopped
- Oil = two tablespoons
- Green Spring Onion = One Table Spoon
Method of making Gobi Manchurian Dry
1. To make crispy and tasty cabbage Manchurian, first cut a medium-sized cabbage into small pieces.
2. Put four to five cups of water in a vessel and keep it to a boil. As soon as the water becomes hot, add a tablespoon of salt to it, because this is the right time to add salt inside the cabbage so that salt is put in the water. So that the cabbage becomes salty from the inside.
3. Mix the salt with water by stirring with a spoon and now add cabbage pieces to it and mix while stirring. Boil it for 4 to 5 minutes or until the cauliflower becomes slightly soft. It is very important to note that the cabbage should melt more, we have to cook the cabbage up to 70% only. Because later also we will fry it twice, only then our cabbage Manchurian will be good. These are special tips. When making cabbage Manchurian, this thing should always be remembered.
4. If you choke the cabbage too much, then our Manchurian will also not be good, turn off the gas as soon as the cabbage is soft and filter the cabbage in a sieve, pour cold water over it so that the cabbage stops cooking.
5. When the whole cabbage water dries then add half a teaspoon salt, half a teaspoon red chili powder, one teaspoon ginger garlic paste, and 1 tablespoon cornflour and mix lightly with it.
6. By doing this, the cabbage which is lightly wet will absorb these things properly and the corn floor will also stick well on the cabbage, now let it be kept for a while.
7. So much we prepare our batter to fry the cauliflower
8. To make the batter, add half a cup of maida, a quarter cup of cornflour, and a quarter cup of rice flour and mix the three things together.
9. Now add a little salt, two teaspoons of oil, a quarter teaspoon of black pepper powder and mix once again. Then add some water and prepare a better batter while stirring it. It’s best to prepare a perfect batter in which there are no lumps, its consistency should be exactly like this, it should not be too thick and not too thin, you must keep this in mind while adding water.
10. Now put all the pieces of cabbage in it and mix it well while stirring it with a spatula. So that all the cabbage pieces are well coated in the batter, no part of the cabbage can remain from being coated.
11. After mixing the cabbage well in the batter, leave it for 2 minutes. Put oil in the pan and keep it for heating because we will fry the cabbage twice, first, we will fry on medium flame and then after that, we will fry on high flame. This is the secret to making crispy cabbage Manchurian.
12. Put each piece of cabbage in oil on medium heat and fry it for only 2 minutes. So that it gets a good coating on it, it is a very important stage. That is why keep in mind that your gas should be of medium heat if even a little faster, then the pieces of cabbage will be dark-colored and it will remain hard and raw from inside.
13. Remember this point well, fry the cauliflower in oil for 2 minutes and then take it out and keep it in a plate. Likewise, fry all the pieces of cabbage.
14. Now leave it like this to come to room temperature or let it cool down completely. The same thing is done in all restaurants, after frying the fast bar, they keep it like that and as soon as you order them. So they fry it again on high flame and crisp it and immediately serve it to you by putting it in the coding of the sauce.
15. When it gets cold, then fry it for a second time, and fry it again on high flame. When the oil is hot enough, add cabbage pieces in it and fry them for one to 2 minutes or until they turn golden brown from the top.
16. After frying, our cauliflower is also cooked well, takes them out on a plate, and now starts making gravy of Manchurian.
17. For this, add half a cup of water, 1 tablespoon chili sauce, two tablespoons tomato sauce, 1 teaspoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cornflour, which will thicken our sauce, stir by adding half a teaspoon red chili flakes. The mixture is ready to make our gravy.
18. Now put 2 tablespoons of oil in a large pan and heat it on high flame. Because Chinese cooking is done on high flame. When the oil is hot, add ginger and garlic to it and cook it slightly so that its rawness is removed and now add one onion chopped to it and cook it for 1 minute, it does not have to darken a lot, now add 2 tablespoons of capsicum and high flame while stirring But cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
19. Now put the mixture of your sauce in it and let it come to a boil. Keep stirring it continuously so that it does not stick to the bottom, because of the corn floor, our sauce will become very thick, stirring it while stirring. In a short time, the sauce will thicken and its color will also be very good. Because the soy sauce leaves a very good color after cooking, keep stirring it for 2 to 3 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
20. Now add a little salt to it, add salt carefully because we have also added salt to the cabbage and there is salt in the sauce too. Turn off the gas when the sauce becomes thick.
21. Now put the cabbage pieces in the sauce because if you put the cabbage on the burning gas, then your cabbage will become very soft and all the hard work that we have fried the cabbage twice.
22. That is why, after turning off the gas, add cabbage and mix the cabbage in the sauce and mix it well. So that all the sauce is well coated on the cabbage, now our hot cabbage is ready as Manchurian.
23. Finally, add spring onion and mix it lightly while stirring. Make cauliflower Manchurian in the very restaurant style with this easy recipe at home.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..