Corn nuggets | delicious cheese corn balls recipe make at home
Corn nuggets or cheese corn balls: Everyone loves to eat wheat corn. Also, if cheese is added to it and its dumplings are made, then it is something else. Today we will teach you how to make cheese corn balls, which will be useful for having breakfast with tea in the evening. Let’s see the method of making this
- How many balls: 16
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
Material needs to make Corn nuggets or cheese corn balls
- 3/4 cup boiled sweet corn, lightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon plain flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- Chopped ajwain leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chilies
- 3 to 4 spoonfuls of cheese
- 2 teaspoon butter
- To fry oil
- salt to taste
- Cup maida
- Bread Crumb
Method of making Corn nuggets or cheese corn balls
- Melt the butter in the pan and stir it by adding softer flour. After that add milk to the flour and stir it till it becomes thick. Then keep it to cool down.
- Mix well by adding corn, green chilies, celery leaves, cheese, and salt in the pan. Now divide this mixture into 16 parts and make its balls.
- Now mix 4 cups of flour with water and make a thin solution. Dip the prepared corn balls in this solution.
- Then wrap the corn balls well in the bread crumbs and keep the edges.
- Now add a pan and heat the oil. Fry the prepared cheese balls in it till it turns brown and serves it when done.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..