Chur Chur Naan recipe | Chur chur naan on tawa make at home
Chur Chur Naan Recipe: A popular Indian bread is Chur Chur Ke Naan… which enhances the flavor perfectly with a plate of Amritsari Chole or a delicious dish of roasted potatoes. Chur-Chur Naan is a stuffed naan with a thick, flaky texture of ghee, which will not let you stop for just one naan!
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 55 minutes
- Cook time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 07 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make of chur chur naan
For the dough:
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 garlic
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp ghee
- A handful of Coriander Leaves
- A handful of Kasuri Methi
Method of making Chur Chur Naan
- Mix white flour, baking powder, and salt well and add milk with water. Mix well until a moist dough is ready.
- Add ghee from above, press the dough again and again and cover the dough with a wet cotton cloth. Leave it for about 30 minutes.
Prepare the stuffing:
- Mix all the ingredients including paneer, spices, and seeds in a bowl with some ghee.
- Now spread the flour with hands and add ghee to it. Start turning the rolls from both sides to make several layers. Press and fold at least 6-7 times for a more flaky texture.
- Once you take a turn, start rolling in this cylinder shape.
- Now cut it into small balls and give it a shape of bread by pressing it comfortably. Keep them for 10 minutes.
- Now pour the stuffing into round pieces of flour. Fold it well, spread it on dry flour with the help of a rolling pin. Even with hands, the mixture is pressed well on the dough, it gives good taste.
- Now heat the griddle on low heat. Put half a tablespoon of ghee on the Tawa and place the naan on it.
- Cook the naan on low heat for about 3 to 4 minutes. Spread more ghee on top. Cooking it on a low flame makes it crisp.
- Until the naan is ready, serve them and crush them gently with both hands and spread half a tablespoon of ghee over it.
Key Ingredients: white flour, baking soda, salt, ghee, milk, water, cottage cheese, onion, salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, garlic, ginger, garam masala, carom seeds, black pepper powder, ghee, coriander leaves, Fenugreek seeds
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..