Champaran Mutton Curry Recipe make at home
Champaran Mutton Curry Recipe: Juicy Mutton cooked spiced and marinated with herbs, this rich and delicious mutton curry from eastern India is an all-season hit!
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- Cook time: 50 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients need to make Champaran Mutton Curry Recipe
- 1 kg Mutton
- 750 gms onion, chopped
- 2 garlic
- 6 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons Kashmiri Peppers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 150 gms yogurt
- 1/2 cup mustard oil
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 10 cloves
- 8 black pepper
- 2-inch cinnamon sticks
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp cumin powder, roasted
- Wheat flour (to seal the pot)
- Salt to taste
Method of making Champaran Mutton Curry Recipe
- Mix the mutton with three or quarter cup mustard oil and remaining ingredients. Keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Take a large clay pot or a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Add remaining oil and marinated mutton. Keep the lid on, and seal the edges with flour.
- Cook on low heat. Then gradually increase the heat to medium and let the mutton cook for 45-50 minutes.
- Take out the seed after 45 minutes, see if the oil has come up.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Mutton, Onion, Garlic, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Denga Chilli, Kashmiri Chilli, Lemon Juice, Yogurt, Mustard Oil, Fennel Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Cloves, Black Pepper, Cinnamon Sticks, bay leaf, cumin, cumin powder, wheat flour (to seal the pot), salt
Here are some more mutton recipes:-
- Delicious Mutton Shami kabab
- Tasty Mutton korma
- Hydrabadi mutton dum biryani
- Simple Mutton do pyaza
- Mutton keema
- Simple mutton biryani
- Snacks for mutton fry
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..