Paneer Kulcha Recipe
- Pre-Preparation Time: 2 hours
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- For how many people: 3 (9 kulcha)
Ingredients for flour:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup lukewarm milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
To make the dough for Paneer Kulcha Recipe
- Sieve all-purpose flour in a bowl. Add baking powder, salt, sugar, milk, curd, ghee, and 2 tablespoons oil to it and mix well.
- Add water and knead the soft dough as required. Place the dough in a bowl and cover it with a wet cloth to set at room temperature for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, knead the dough again for 1-2 minutes and divide it into 9 equal portions. Shape each portion round like a dough and place them in a bowl. Keep them covered. Now let’s make Paneer Masala for stuffing.
- In a medium bowl, add grated paneer, grated ginger, chopped coriander, chopped green chilies, chaat masala powder, black pepper powder, and salt.
- Mix well and divide the spices into 9 equal portions.
Method of preparation for Paneer Kulcha:
- Take a dough and roll it into a round shape of about 4-5 inches diameter. If the rolling dough is sticking, sprinkle some dry flour. Place paneer masala (about 1½ tablespoons) in the center of the rolled bread. Pick up the rolled dough from all sides and wrap the masala. Seal the edges and remove the excess flour from the top and shape it into a circle.
- Now press it gently so that it becomes flat like dough.
- Sprinkle some dry flour over it and roll it into a round shape (like a paratha) of about 6-7 inches diameter.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. When it becomes medium hot, place raw kulcha on it. Let it cook for 30 seconds. Flip it over and let it cook for 20-30 seconds. Cook it on both sides until light brown spots appear.
- Take out the Kulcha on a plate and put butter or ghee on it as per your choice. Likewise, prepare the remaining kulchas and serve hot.
- To make it even more nutritious, use wheat flour instead of maida or use both flours (wheat and maida) in equal portions.
- For variety, apply white sesame or black sesame on the upper surface rolling the kulcha.
- If you have an oven, you can make kulcha in it too. First heat the oven at about 400 ° F (200 ° C) for 10 minutes, place the raw kulcha in a baking dish and place it inside the oven. Let it cook (about 3-4 minutes) until brown spots appear on its upper surface. Turn it over and cook on the other side too until brown spots appear, it will take about 2 minutes.
- You can also roast kulcha in a gas oven.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..