Ingredients for Paneer Curry | Paneer Masala
- Paneer – 250 grams
- Poppy seeds or cashew – 2 tbsp
- Tomato-3 (medium size)
- Green chili – 2-3
- Ginger – 1-inch long piece
- Fresh curd – 1 2 small bowl
- Oil or Ghee – 3-4 tablespoons
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds – half a teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – a small spoon
- Red chili powder – half a teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste (half a teaspoon)
- Green coriander – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
How to make Paneer Curry | Paneer Masala
- Cut paneer into 1 1/2 inch wide pieces by 1 1/2 inch long.
- Wash poppy seeds or cashews and soak them in water for 1 hour. Finely grind the soaked poppy seeds or cashews and keep them in a bowl.
- Make a paste by grinding tomatoes, green chilies, and ginger in a grinder, adding curd to this paste.
- Once again stir the mixture by stirring.
- Put ghee in the pan and heat it. Pour 4-5 pieces of paneer in this hot ghee and fry them on both sides until they turn brown. Take out the fried paneer in a plate. Likewise, fry all the paneer.
- Add asafetida and cumin seeds to the remaining ghee. When the cumin seeds are roasted, mix turmeric powder, coriander powder, and red chili powder and stir with a spoon, add poppy seeds or cashew paste and fry for 2-3 minutes. Put curd tomato paste in this roasted spices and fry the spices till the ghee starts floating on the spices.
- Now add water and salt to this spice to dilute the curry according to your taste. Once the curry comes to a boil, add fried paneer and garam masala and cook it with a spoon for 2-3 minutes. Your vegetable masala paneer is ready
- Take out the vegetable in a bowl and garnish with green coriander. Serve with hot garam masala paneer, paranthas, naan or chapati, and rice and eat.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..