How to make Paneer Bhurji
- Pre-Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 3
Material needs to make Paneer Bhurji
- 250 grams Paneer, grated
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 4-5 garlic cloves, PC
- 1 Green Chili finely chopped
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1 medium capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1½ tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves
Method of making paneer bhurji
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add cumin seeds to it. When the cumin starts bursting, add grated ginger, powdered garlic, and finely chopped green chilies and fry for a minute.
- Add finely chopped onion and fry it till it turns light brown (this will take 2-3 minutes).
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and capsicum. Cook until the tomatoes become soft, it will take about 2 -3 minutes.
- Add garam masala powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, and salt and mix well.
- Add milk.
- Mix the mixture well and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Add grated paneer and lemon juice and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring the spoon periodically to keep the mixture from sticking.
- Remove the prepared paneer bhurji in a serving bowl and garnish with green coriander and serve it with paratha or roti.
- Use a non-stick pan or heavy bottom pan (or pan) to keep the vegetable from burning and sticking.
- In this simple recipe, you can use tofu instead of paneer.
- To increase the taste of this vegetable, even more, add ½ tsp Kasuri Methi in Step-6.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..