- For how many people: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Total time: 55 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients of Onion Dosa or Onion Rava Dosa Recipe
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup of rice flour
- 3 green chilies, sliced
- ½ inch ginger, sliced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of asafoetida
- 3 onions, finely chopped
- 3 tsp cashew nuts, roasted
Method of making Onion Dosa or Onion Rava Dosa Recipe
- Add semolina and rice flour and keep stirring until it becomes a soft mixture.
- Now add asafoetida, cumin, and salt and cover it and keep it in a warm place for a few hours.
- Mix chopped onion, green chilies, ginger, cashews, black pepper in a bowl and keep aside. Heat the griddle and lubricate the griddle with a spoon of oil.
- Add a little water to the dosa mixture and make a thin paste.
- Put half a cup of mixture in the center of the pan and spread it thinly in the rounding.
- Add some chopped onions and green chilies.
- Put oil on the sides and let it turn light brown. With the help of a flip, fold the dosa and remove it from the pan. Serve hot with chutney and sambar.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..