- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 05 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients to make Kadai Paneer Recipe
- Skillet cheese
- 500 gm Cottage Cheese, Fried
- 3-4 pieces green chili, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp curd
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 pieces of bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder, big
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, grated
How to make Kadai Paneer Recipe
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds and bay leaves.
- When the cumin starts crackling, add the ginger paste to it and fry it till it becomes light brown.
- Now add curd, turmeric, salt, garam masala, red chili powder, coriander powder and fry it till the oil separates.
- Now add cottage cheese and green chilies and fry them on high heat until the paneer mixes well with the spices.
- Serve garnish with grated coriander.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..