Fried mushrooms recipe
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Fried Mushrooms Ingredients
- Mushroom 100 grams (finely chopped)
- Ginger paste 1/4 teaspoon
- Garlic paste quarter teaspoon
- Onion 1 medium-sized (finely chopped)
- Green Chili 1
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Corn Flour 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- A handful of coriander leaves
- Curry leaves 5
- Pinch of salt 3
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- Green Onion 2 (finely chopped)
Method of making Fried Mushrooms
- First of all, add ginger-garlic paste, half teaspoon red chili powder, cornflour, salt, and lemon juice in a vessel and add some water and mix it well.
- Add the mushrooms to this mixture and wrap all the spices well in the mushrooms.
- Now heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Fry the mushrooms wrapped in spices until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oil and place them on tissue paper to remove excess oil.
- Now heat oil in another pan. Fry ginger, green chilies, garlic, onion, and curry leaves for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add fried mushrooms and red chili powder, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green onions and serve with chutney or sauce.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..