Fish Sandwich Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup fish fillets
- ½ tablespoon garlic
- 1 tsp green chilies
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup spring onion
- ½ tablespoon ginger
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- 8 slices brown bread
- 2 cups of water
- Margarine as required
How to make the fish sandwich recipe
- To make this recipe at home, first of all, add spring onion, ginger, and green chili in a bowl and make it great.
- Now heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chilies to this pan and add salt as per your taste.
- Fry all the ingredients for a while stirring on low heat.
- Now, cut the boneless fish fillets into small pieces and wash them thoroughly with water.
- Dry these pieces with a kitchen cloth.
- Now put the pieces in the same pan and fry for 5 minutes. After this, remove the fish pieces from the pan and cool it.
- Add salt as per your taste and topping the mixture with mayonnaise and sprinkle black pepper over it.
- Now take two bread slices and coat them well on both sides with margarine.
- Place the fish mixture on the first bread and place the second bread on it.
- Grill this sandwich for 3-5 minutes.
- Your fish sandwich is ready and serve.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..