Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Pancake
- One and a half cup maida
- A spoonful of sugar
- A quarter teaspoon cinnamon
- One tablespoon baking powder
- A quarter teaspoon salt
- two eggs
- A cup of milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Three quarters teaspoon vanilla
- One-third cup of chocolate chips
How to make chocolate chip pancake
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips as well.
- In another bowl mix egg, milk, butter, vanilla.
- Now add maida mixture to this mixture and make a thick batter.
- Now put a little butter in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
- Pour the batter onto the pan with the help of a spoon.
- Cook it on both sides until golden.
- Your hot-pancake is ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..