Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Full Cream Milk – 2 1/2 cups (500 grams)
- Vanilla Custard Powder – 2 tbsp
- Cream – 1 cup (200 grams)
- Sugar – 3/4 cup (150 grams)
- Chocolate – 1/4 cup (grated)
How to make Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Dissolve the custard in half a cup of milk until the kernels are finished, put the milk and custard powder mixed milk in a pot to boil, cook after stirring for 5-6 minutes after the milk boils, add sugar and mix.
- A mixture of custard milk is ready for Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. After the mixture comes to normal temperature, the custard should be cooled down for Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
- Whip the cream in cold custard and mix it well by adding 1 tablespoon chocolate pieces.
- Mix all the remaining chocolate pieces in the corn mixture and put the mixture in the airtight container and place it in the freezer to freeze the ice cream, after 1 – 1 1/2 hours, when the ice cream lightly freezes, freeze the container Take out, sprinkle a little bit of ice cream with a spoon or beater (in this way air bubbles come in the ice cream that is soft).
- In 4-6 hours, the ice cream is frozen.
- Remove the chocolate chip ice cream from the container and serve it and eat.
- If your chocolate becomes stiff due to being in the freezer for too long, then remove it from the freezer before serving and keep it in the fridge for 20 minutes, so that it will become soft.
- While making custard for Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, you can also make Mint-Chocolate Chip Ice Cream by minting mint leaves into it.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..