- Recipe Quiz: Indian
- Starters for: 2 – 4
- Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Calorie: 351 mi
- Type: Non-Veg
Necessary Ingredients to make Chicken Popcorn
- Boneless Chicken 300 grams (finely chopped)
- Two tablespoons maize flour
- An egg
- A cup of brad powder
- One fourth teaspoon turmeric
- Half a teaspoon red chili powder
- One fourth teaspoon pepper powder
- One fourth teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Half a teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of garam masala
- Salt to taste
- To fry oil
Method of making Chicken Popcorn
- First of all, wash the chicken thoroughly and keep it in a pot for ten minutes.
- Now add red chili, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, and salt.
- After this, add egg, bread sawdust, and maize flour to the chicken and mix well.
- Now keep this mixture for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After the time, heat the oil in a pan on low heat.
- As soon as the oil is hot, add the chicken and fry it till it becomes golden.
- Turn off the flame when it fries well.
- Chicken Popcorn is ready. Serve hot with ketchup.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..