- Preparation Time: 2 mins
- Cooking Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 2 mins
- Makes 1 cup (14 tbsp )
Material needs to make buttercream frosting
- 200g soft unsweetened butter
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 1 TSP Vanilla Essence
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon milk
Method of making buttercream frosting
- Keep the icing sugar aside to filter.
- Take the butter in a large bowl and whisk it with an electric beater, when the butter turns light and changes color (after about 8-10 minutes), slowly mix the sieved sugar in it.
- Add a few drops of milk and beat with a beater.
- Add salt, vanilla essence, and beat once.
- Set the nozzle in the piping bag and set the piping bag in a glass and fill it with icing, if you want to add color, apply color to the icing bag and then fill the icing in the icing bag.
- Press the cake lightly in 90 degrees above the cake or cupcakes and make the icing and enjoy the cake.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..