- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 45 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients of Eggless Almond cake recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (ground cashews in a grinder) Cashew powder
- 1/4 cup almond powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- 3 tsp milk
- A pinch of dry coconut, grated
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
How to make eggless almond cake recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the baking pan with ghee. After this, cover the edges completely with wax paper.
- Take a bowl, add almond powder, cashew powder, maida, baking soda, and cardamom powder and mix well.
- In another bowl whisk the ghee. Add sugar and beat again.
- Now mix all the ingredients and put them in the baking dish. Sprinkle coconut flour and cardamom powder on top.
- Bake for 6.20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve after cooling.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..