- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Rasta pasta recipe – Red sauce pasta recipe Ingredients
To prepare the sauce:
- 5-6 Tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 4-5 Baijal Leaves
- 1 tbsp onion, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp garlic, sliced
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups of water
- A pinch of salt
- 110 grams of pasta
How to make Rasta pasta recipe – Red sauce pasta recipe
For the sauce:
- Add tomatoes in a pan and cook.
- Add garlic, onion and bay leave to it.
- Add water, then add salt and sugar and mix.
- Cover the pan and let the tomatoes simmer.
- Grind it and make a puree.
- Heat oil in another pan, add onion and garlic.
- Then add the prepared puree and mix in it.
- Cook it until it is not half halved after that add Baijal leaves and keep it aside.
To make pasta:
- Add salt to the water and boil it.
- Add pasta to it and boil it.
- When the pasta is boiled, take out the water and mix it well in the sauce. Your red sauce pasta is ready.
Carbs:- 52.60 g
Fats:– 14.72 g
Cholesterol:- N / A
Protein:- 9.17 g
Fiber:- N / A
Calories: 382.46 0 Calcium: 112.41 mg Iron: 2.18 mg Phosphorous: 156.46 mg
- Key Ingredients: Tomato, garlic bud, onion, water, bay leaves, sugar, badgele leaves, onion, garlic, salt, oil, water, salt, pasta
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..