Paneer Fried Rice Recipe
- Pre-Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Material need to make Paneer fried rice
- 2 cups boiled rice (cold or leftover)
- 1/2 cup cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into lengths
- 1/4 cup capsicum, cut into lengths
- 1/4 cup carrots, cut lengthwise
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped or ground
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili sauce (optional)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Finely chopped coriander
- Salt to taste
Method of making Paneer fried rice
- Heat oil in a pan (or walk Chinese cooking pan) on medium heat. Add chopped onion, garlic and ginger and fry for 1 minute.
- Add carrot and cheese pieces and fry for a minute.
- Add the capsicum and fry until it becomes slightly soft but still crunchy (do not let it get too soft).
- Add chili sauce, soy sauce, black pepper powder, and salt and mix well.
- Add cooked rice and mix well with a spoon. Taste the rice and add more salt if needed. (If you have cooking experience, you can cook rice by bouncing it lightly on high heat.) Let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the gas. Remove the paneer fried rice in a plate and garnish it with green coriander.
- If you do not have a walk (walk, Chinese cooking utensil), use a pan with a thick bottom and a big mouth.
- Cooked rice grains should be in full bloom. To cook rice, add a few drops of lemon juice to it, this will make the grains of rice blossom.
- Fried rice will be good if the rice is cooked 1-2 hours in advance.
- If you like the pungent taste, then add green chili to step-2.
- Fried rice tastes good with chili sauce and soy sauce. You can change the quantity of these two sauces, but don’t increase the quantity of soy sauce too much or else the taste of fried rice will be bitter.
- Now Serve it with delicious Chili Paneer. or Paneer Curry or Paneer Makhani.
- Taste: Light Tart
- Serve: Serve Paneer Fried Rice with Chinese Cabbage Manchurian Gravy or Vegetable Soup for lunch or dinner. It can also be served alone. You can also take it with you in a long drive or picnic or pack it in a children’s lunch box.
- If You Love Paneer, then you should also like Homemade Paneer Roll and Paneer Pakora and Paneer Kulcha
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..