- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 45 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients to make KFC original recipe chicken drumstick
- 8 (breast, drumsticks) chicken
- 100 grams curd
- 1 egg, whipped
- 50-gram flour
- 50-gram bread crumbs
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp White Chilli Powder
- (Dry and powdered) 1 tsp onion
- (Dried and PC) 1 tsp Bezel / Basil Leaf
- (Dry and powdered) 1 tsp oregano
- 1 green chili, sliced
- (Dry and powdered) 1 tsp garlic
- (Dry and powdered) 1 tsp ginger
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Method of making KFC original recipe chicken drumstick
- Credit and wash the chicken. Remove the water from the chicken properly.
- Now add the beaten egg, curd, half a teaspoon of chili powder, salt to the chicken and mix well.
- Leave to marinate for three to four hours. Add refined flour, green chilies, white pepper, oregano, ginger, garlic, bezel, and remaining chilies and salt.
- Put the flour mixture on top of the chicken and cover it well and then add bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and deep fry the chicken and cook it on a low flame.
- Serve hot with tomato catchup.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION for KFC original recipe chicken drumstick
|21.139 g||27.62 g||N / A||53.20 g||N / A|
- Calories: 558.8 Kcal 0
- Iron: 3.56 mg
- Sodium: 379 mg
- Potassium: 645 mg
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..