Fried Egg Sandwich Recipe | Egg Sandwich Recipe. Sandwich Recipe
Fried Egg Sandwich Recipe, Egg Sandwich Recipe Ingredients
- Recipe Type: Breakfast Kids Breakfast
- Food: Indian
- Author: Shilpi Amit
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Serve: 2
Fried Egg Sandwich Recipe | Scrambled Egg Sandwich Recipe: Easy Breakfast Recipe
Materials need to make Fried Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Bread Crumbs: 4,
- Eggs: 2,
- Turmeric powder: 1/8 teaspoon,
- Red chili powder: 1/8 tsp
- Chopped Onion: 1/4 cup,
- Coriander Powder:, small spoon,
- Chaat Masala: 1/4 teaspoon,
- Chopped Green Chillies: 1,
- Chopped coriander: 1 tbsp
- Oil: 2 teaspoons,
- Salt, butter
Instruction to make Fried Egg Sandwich
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add oil, now add chopped onion.
- Cook until onions turn soft and change their color.
- Now add turmeric powder to it and mix everything and mix eggs and salt and fry everything.
- Now add chili powder, coriander powder, chopped green chili, and chopped coriander.
- Cook until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Now add a little chaat masala and mix everything.
- Transfer these fried eggs to a bowl and allow them to cool for some time.
- Now grind a piece of bread and spread some butter on it.
- Now put fried eggs on this bread.
- Take another piece of bread and spread butter on it and pour it over the eggs.
- You can grill this egg sandwich in a sandwich toaster or on a griddle until it is brown and crispy.
- Serve the egg sandwich with chutney or ketchup.
- Allow the fried eggs to cool for a while before making the sandwich, otherwise, the sandwich will become soft. You can add green chilies or leave them as per your taste.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..