- For how many people: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients Panera broccoli cheese soup
- 800 ml (ml) vegetable stock
- 700 grams Brockley
- 50 grams (crushed) almonds (toasted)
- 250 ml (ml) skimmed milk
- Salt to taste
- (Freshly ground) pepper
How to make Panera broccoli cheese soup
- Cut the small flower of the broccoli and steam it for 6 to 8 minutes so that it becomes soft.
- Blend steamed broccoli, vegetable stock, 40 grams of almonds, skimmed milk in a blender until smooth.
- Sprinkle black pepper and salt in it.
- Pour this mixture in the pan and heat it, put it in a bowl and garnish with the remaining toasted almond powder and serve.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..