Ingredients of Chicken Manchurian
- 250 grams Chicken Mince
- 2 eggs, whipped
- 3/4 cup maida
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- Oil to deep fry
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 capsicum, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons maize flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 2 tbsp celery
- 2 cups of water
How to make Chicken Manchurian
- Prepare the thick batter by adding eggs, maida, Ajinomoto, ginger-garlic paste, and water with chicken.
- Keep aside and leave for five to 10 minutes. Heat oil in a pan.
- Keep the flame high and put two small spoons of batter in the oil and fry it. After it turns a thick brown color, take them out on tissue paper.
- Now heat two tablespoons of oil. Fry garlic and onion in it on high heat. When the onion turns a golden color, add capsicum to it.
- Mix the mixture two to three times. Now add the sauce mixture to it. Turn down the heat.
- When the sauce thickens in the mixture, add fry balls to it. Run one to two times. Serve hot.
- Key Ingredients: Chicken Mince, Eggs, Flour, Garlic Paste, Ginger Paste, Oil, Oil, Garlic, Onion, Capsicum, Maize Flour, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Soy Sauce, Tomato Puree, Celery, Water
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..