Quick and easy Chocolate Chess Pie Recipe at Home
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Setting time: 2 to 3 hours.
- Total time: 3 hours 21 minutes for 4 wedges
Material to make Chocolate Chess Pie
- 1 cup crushed digestive biscuits
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cups chopped milk chocolate or dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups Beaton Whipped Cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- The essence of 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp grated milk chocolate or dark chocolate
Method of making Chocolate Chess Pie
- Mix well in a bowl of biscuits and melted butter.
- Press and pour this mixture into a 150 mm (6 “) diameter bottom separating the pie dish.
- Keep in the fridge to set for 15 to 20 minutes or until the base hardens.
- Combine the chocolate and milk in a microwave-safe bowl, microwave on high for 30-40 seconds. Mix well until no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Mix the beaten whipped cream, the powdered sugar and the vanilla essence in a separate bowl with light hands.
- Add the prepared chocolate-milk mixture and mix gently. Keep aside.
- Spread the prepared stuffing mixture on the set biscuit base, keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours to set.
- Remove the pie from the mold and garnish it with grated chocolate and cut it into 4 wedges and serve cold.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..