Ingredients for Paneer Roll Recipe
- 4 tortillas
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 bunch chopped coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 1 pinch aniseed
- 1/2 cup cheesecake powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
To feel Paneer Roll
- 1/2 finely chopped carrots
- 1 small chopped cucumber
- 1 small chopped green chili
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 small chopped tomato
How to make Paneer Roll
- In a pan, heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Then fry the fennel and cumin seeds for 30 seconds and fry the onion and green chilies till they turn light brown. Then add capsicum and carrots and fry it for some time.
- After this, cook for a while with the tomatoes. Then add red chili powder, curry powder and salt and stir well.
- Then add the filtered cheese, cucumber, and garam masala and cook on low heat for one to two minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and turn off the gas.
- Then heat a tava (Pan) on a low flame and heat the tortillas or rotis in it.
- Put the mixed vegetables in the cheese in the center and roll the rotis tightly.
- Now serve it with green chutney or ketchup of your choice.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..