- For four people.
- Time 30 minutes.
Necessary ingredients for Paneer Pakora
- Paneer – 350 grams
- Gram flour – 200 grams (2 small bowls)
- Red chili – half teaspoon
- Coriander powder – half a teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Chaat Masala – 1 1/2 tsp
- Oil – for frying
Method of making Paneer Pakora
- Take gram flour in a vessel, add red chili, coriander powder, a tablespoon oil, and salt, add water and make a thick, smooth solution. Keep the solution for half an hour.
- Cut the paneer 1 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 wide square 1/2 inch thick.
- Divide the thickness of one piece into two. Put a little spice (chaat as per taste) in the middle of each and close it and keep it on a plate.
- Put oil to fry pakoras in the pan and heat it.
- Beat the gram flour mixture well. Take a square piece of cottage cheese, wrap it in gram flour, and put it in the pan.
- Flip the pakora after stirring lightly. In the same way, wrap a square piece of paneer in gram flour and fry it on medium gas.
- Fry 2-3 pakoras in a pan at a time.
- After deep browning, remove from the pan and keep in a plate. Likewise, prepare all Pakoras.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..