Oven-Roasted Parsnips and Carrots Recipe at Home
- Attainment:- 8 servings
Material to make Oven-Roasted Parsnips and Carrots
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 1 pound parsley, peeled and trimmed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves
- Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Now make Oven-Roasted Parsnips and Carrots
- Preheat oven to 475 ° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Cut the carrot and parsnip in half lengthwise and 2 inches or 3 inches in length and so all the pieces are of equal thickness. Toss carrots and parsnips with 2 tablespoons. Season with oil, salt, and spread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Stir the pan 2 or 3 times while cooking, 20 to 25 minutes, until the vegetables are brown.
- Add remaining oil, garlic and thyme. Remove baking sheet from oven and Drizzle mixture over vegetables and toss. Roast until the vegetables are well browned, 5 minutes more.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..