Noodle salad Recipe: If you like Yum Woon Sen Cha or glass noodles then you will also like this Thai salad. This salad is made with tasty glass noodles, onions, lettuce, chili, Brockley, baby corn, and tomatoes.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 05 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients need to make noodle salad recipe
- 1/4 Brockley
- 1/4 carrot
- 1/8 cup onion
- 1/4 Tomato
- 1/4 cup baby corn
- 1 tsp green chilies
- 1/4 cup celery leaves and stem
- 1 tsp sugar
- Black fungus (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Vinegar sauce (optional)
Method of making glass noodles Salad or Asian Noodle salad
- Soak the noodles in hot water and sieve them when it is transparent.
- Slice onions, tomatoes, celery, and green chilies. Cut Brockley and Baby Corn lengthwise and julienne the carrots. Blanch the broccoli and baby corn in warm water, one by one and pour them in ice cold water.
- Mix all the ingredients together and make searing as per taste.
- Serve on lettuce leaves, garnish with mint leaves.
- Thai glass noodles, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, baby corn, onions, celery leaves and stem, green chilies, sugar, black fungus (optional), lemon juice, lettuce, vinegar sauce (optional)
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..