Homemade Microwave Tandoori Chicken Recipe
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Microwave Tandoori Chicken Ingredients
- 1 kg Chicken (sliced)
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 cup Hung Curd
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- Oil for chicken
- Lemon slices
- Onion rings
How to make microwave tandoori chicken
- Add curd, garlic and ginger paste, salt, garam masala, coriander powder, black pepper and cream to the chicken and mix well and let it marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Place sauser inside a pot and place the chicken on it in a circle.
- Cover it and cook it for 5 minutes at high speed, once closed.
- Cover it again and cook for another 3 minutes at high speed.
- Now cook it for 2 minutes without covering it.
- Leave it like this for 5 minutes, and serve with onion sticks and lemon pieces.
- Chicken (sliced), garlic paste, ginger paste, Hung curd, salt, garam masala, coriander powder, pepper powder, cream, oil, for garnishing:, lemon pieces, onion rings
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..