Homemade Easy and Soft Sugar Cookies Recipe
Easy and Soft Sugar Cookies: If you want to eat something good with tea on Sunday, you can try making these crispy sugar cookies. In this, you can also make beautiful by giving colorful icing. You can also make these cookies for Christmas or New Year.
Ingredients for making sugar cookies: To make these, you need maida, granulated sugar, salt, baking powder, butter, and eggs. The process of making sugar cookies is completed in two steps. In the first stage, cookies are made and in the second stage, cookies are served.
- For how many people: 20
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients to make Easy and Soft Sugar Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup soft butter
- An (egg whipped) egg
- 3 tablespoons cream
- A small spoon (you can also add almond extract instead of vanilla). Vanilla
- Two cups (filtered) confectioner chini
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk
- Food coloring (a few drops)
Method of making soft sugar cookies
- Sieve dry ingredients. Then cut the butter and mix the rest of the ingredients in it. Blend it well and keep it to cool for about an hour or more.
- Now break the dough as thick as orange from this dough. Hand flat. Now roll it in the flour spread base with a rolling pin. You can also roll it by placing it between two wax papers.
- Roll out into about 6 inch thick pieces. Cut into your favorite shape and place it on a cookie sheet without ghee or oil.
- If you are making these at the Christmas festival, then you can give it the shape of Christmas tree, bells, snowflakes, and the rest.
- Bake at 200 ° C for about five to eight minutes. Remove cookies from oven and cool.
- Mix the icing ingredients together. When it becomes soft, put it in a separate bowl. Add different colors to each bowl to get different colors.
- Apply icing to every biscuit with the help of knives.
- If you want to use decorating candies, sprinkle the cookies with Cairo syrup.
- If you also want to make some great cookies this Christmas, then take a look at our other recipes.
- Flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, softened butter, egg, cream, vanilla, confectioner sugar, vanilla extract, milk,
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..