- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- Cooking Time: 4 mins
- Total Time: 22 mins for 4 quantities
Material Need to make Burnt Garlic Fried Rice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 3 cups cooked Chinese Rice
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup white sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion leaves
- 3/4 cup chopped and lightly boiled mixed vegetables (French and carrot)
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green onion leaves
Method Burnt Garlic Fried Rice
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add garlic and green chilies and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes or until the garlic turns golden.
- Add the white onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add green onion leaves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add mixed vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add rice, soy sauce, vinegar, and salt mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with green onion leaves.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..