Egg pudding dessert Recipe at Home
- Total time 25 minutes
- Preparation time 10 minutes
- Calory 285
Material need to make Egg pudding dessert Recipe
- Eggs 2
- Half a liter of milk
- Sugar half cup
- Ghee 2 tablespoons
- Cardamom powder one fourth teaspoon
- Cashews 5-6 (Fried)
Method to make Egg pudding dessert
- First of all, place a vessel on medium flame and add milk to it and boil it. When the milk boils, remove it from the gas and allow it to cool on room temperature.
- Now take the egg in a small vessel and mix it well until it becomes foamy.
- Soak saffron in a spoonful of lukewarm milk.
- Now in another vessel, cook the beaten eggs, lukewarm milk, cardamom powder, and ghee on low heat till the water separates from the milk.
- Now add sugar and saffron to this mixture and mix until the water dries completely. The mixture should be so thick that it starts sticking to the spoon.
- When the pudding is ready, take it out in a serving bowl and serve it with grated cashews.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..