Easy Pasta primavera recipe at home
- Time Take:- 20 Min
Material needs to make Pasta primavera
- 4 servings
- 250g penne pasta
- 2 tbsp +2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion thinly sliced
- Cut into 2 “aspregous pieces
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4-6 garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- 1.1 / 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
Make Pasta primavera
- Put water in a pan and boil it.
- Add pasta, 1 tsp olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the boiled water.
- Cook it for about 10 minutes.
- Sieve the pasta after 10 minutes and drain it with cold water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to the pasta and mix well.
- Put 2 spoons of olive oil in a large pan and heat it on medium flame.
- Cook the sliced onions and asparagus for 5 to 7 minutes, until the asparagus, is soft and crisp.
- Mix peas and tomatoes and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute and turn off the heat.
- Combine the cooked pasta, grated Parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp of olive oil and lemon juice, and toss.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..