Easy Mexican Rice Recipe at Home
Material need to Make Easy Mexican Rice
- 2 cups of boiled rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 onion sliced long
- 2 tablespoons carrot finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green capsicum
- 2 tablespoons chopped capsicum
- 2 tablespoons yellow capsicum chopped
- 1 Tomato seed extracted and sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
Way to make Easy Mexican Rice
- First, fry the chopped garlic and onion lightly by adding butter to the pan.
- Now add chopped carrots and fry for 1 minute.
- Add all three types of capsicum.
- Add the salt too.
- Add oregano powder and chili flakes and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder and mix.
- Add the tomato sauce and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mexican seasoning is ready, now add boiled rice, mix it lightly and cook on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Our Mexican Rice is ready to serve
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..