Easy Italian Cream Cheese Cake Recipe
Material to make Italian Cream Cheese Cake
- 2 servings
- 1 packet high and seek biscuits
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/2 cup bowl fresh cream or calming cream
- 2-3 tsp grated cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- 3-4 tablespoons powdered sugar / as per taste
- Strawberries for Garnish
- Pomegranate seeds
Way to make Italian Cream Cheese Cake
- First of all, mix the biscuits and butter in the mixer jar and make powder.
- Now spread this powder in cake three and keep it in the refrigerator and set it.
- Now in a bowl take Hang Curd Vi-pad Cream and Paneer and mix well and add sugar.
- Mix the mixture until the bo becomes ahead.
- Now take out the biscuit cake three from the fridge and set the cream mixture on top and keep it set in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Now when the cake is set, take the cake out of the tin.
- Garnish the cake with strawberries and fresh pomegranate seeds and serve cold.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..