Easy and Tasty Dahi Chicken Recipe at Home
Ingredients to make Dahi Chicken
- Chicken 500 grams
- Dahi (Curd) 250 grams
- 2 pinches of salt
- 4 Green Chili
- Garlic paste half teaspoon
- Ginger paste half teaspoon
- 2 large Onion
- Black cardamom powder 1 teaspoon
- Butter 1 teaspoon
- A handful of coriander leaves
How to make curd chicken or Dahi Chicken
- To make this delicious chicken recipe, first make a paste of 2 green chilies.
- After this, marinate the chicken pieces with curd, green chili paste, ginger-garlic paste, cardamom powder, and salt and keep aside for about 2 hours.
- Now heat a pan. Add butter to it. After that add onion, 2 green chilies, and fry them till the onion turns pink.
- Now add marinated chicken pieces and cook for 2 minutes. Now cover the pan and let it cook on low flame for 15 minutes.
- Open the lid after 15 minutes and if you want gravy in the chicken, add a little water.
- Serve hot with roti, paratha or naan.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..