Easy and Soft Pumpkin Bread Recipe at Home
Easy and Soft Pumpkin Bread Recipe at Home. Pumpkin is often made in everyone’s homes and obviously, it is tasty. So today with a new twist in its test, we are telling how pumpkin bread is made, which is healthy as well as tasty.
- Recipe Quiz: Indian for people: 8 – 10 Time: 1 to 1.5 hours
Ingredients to make Easy and Soft Pumpkin Bread
- 1.5 Maida
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup mix nuts
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Method of making Easy and Soft Pumpkin Bread
- First of all, place the microwave to preheat at 180-degree temperature.
- In a vessel, add pumpkin puree, sugar, cinnamon powder, ginger powder, nutmeg powder, and vanilla essence and mix.
- Now add butter and beat it well.
- When the butter is well mixed, add lemon juice and mix until sugar dissolves completely.
- After this, add coconut milk and mix.
- Now sieve maida, baking powder, and baking soda together in a plate.
- – Mix this powder in the coconut mixture.
- Then add mix nuts and mix well and prepare a thick batter.
- Now place tissue paper in a baking tray and grease it with butter.
- Put the prepared mixture in a tray and set it in the microwave for 1 to 1.5 hours.
- After the time, with the help of a toothpick, check whether the bread is ready or not. If not, it can be baked for 5 more minutes.
- Pumpkin bread is ready. Cut it into desired pieces and serve.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..