Easy and Healthy Rava Upma Recipe at Home
Ingredients to make Rava Upma
- Semolina – 180 grams (1 cup)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Peanut – 1 tbsp (roasted)
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Green chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Green peas – 1 tbsp
- Carrot – 1 (cut into small pieces)
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Coriander – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Salt – 3/4 tsp or as per taste
How to make Rava Upma
- Roast the semolina in a dry pan, stirring constantly until it becomes light brown. Take out roasted semolina on a plate.
- Put oil in the pan and heat it. Put peanuts in oil and fry them lightly. After roasting them, take them out on a plate.
- Add mustard seeds to the remaining oil in the pan, let the mustard be roasted lightly. After tempering, add green chilies, chopped carrots, and peas and fry for 2-3 minutes. After this, add semolina and three times its water (3 cups of water) and salt and mix. When the semolina starts boiling in water, then stir it with a spoon, the solution will thicken and in a short time, it will look like pudding. Put peanuts in it and cook for 3-4 minutes while stirring the rava upma. Add butter from the top and mix it. Also, add green coriander and mix it. Delicious Rava Upma is ready.
- Serve the hot upma with green coriander sauce and eat. If you want, you can also keep it in children’s tiffin, children will like it very much.
- Enough for 4 to 5 members
- Cauliflower or other vegetables can be added to Upma according to your taste and availability.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..