Easy and Delicious Chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe
- Level: Easy
- Total: 25 minutes
- Active: 25 min
- Yield: 4 servings
Material to make Chicken fettuccine alfredo
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- Olive oil for tossing
- 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast (about 2)
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 pinch fresh grated nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmigiano-Resigns
Method of making Chicken fettuccine alfredo
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt liberally. Add pasta and cook until al dente (tender but still slightly firm) according to package directions. Drain and toss with a splash of oil.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken into 1/4-inch thick strips, and lay them on a plate or sheet of wax paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of butter. When the butter has melted, increase the heat to medium-high and add chicken in 1 layer. Cook, without stirring the pieces, until the underscore turns brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip the pieces, and cook until brown and cook another 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer chicken to a medium bowl.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add the remaining 6 tablespoons butter. Scrape the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon to discard any brown bits. When the butter has mostly melted, whisk in cream and nutmeg and bring to a boil, then cook for 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to keep the sauce warm.
- Whisk the Parmigiano-Resignaco in the sauce. Add chicken and cooked pasta and toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot in a hot bowl.
- Cook’s note
- Don’t worry if it looks like there is too much sauce. As soon as everything is tossed together, the sauce will start clinging to the pasta and become thicker before your eyes!
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..