Delicious and Healthy Vegetable Momos Recipe at Home
|Delicious and Healthy Vegetable Momos Recipe at Home|
Ingredients for Delicious and Healthy Vegetable Momos
- Refined flour – 100 grams (1 cup)
- Capsicum – 1
- Cabbage – a cup (grated)
- Carrot – half cup grated
- Tofu or Paneer – ½ cup crumbled
- Sesame oil – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper – less than a quarter teaspoon
- Red chili – half to 1/4 teaspoon (if you wish)
- Green chili – 1 finely chopped
- Ginger – the 1-inch piece which is grated.
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Soya SaaS – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Salt – As per taste (slightly more than 1/4 tsp)
Method -of making Delicious and Healthy Vegetable Momos
- Sieve all-purpose flour in a vessel. With the help of water knead soft dough. Cover the dough and keep it aside for 1 hour, so that the dough swells and sets.
- Till then let’s prepare the Pitha. (Onion and garlic can also be used as per your taste)
- Heat oil in a pan, fry ginger, green chilies in hot oil and fry a little, add chopped vegetables, tofu or paneer. Mix black pepper, red chili, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and green coriander and roast it for 2 minutes with a spoon. Pithi is ready for filling in momos. (If you are using onion and garlic in it, first fry the onion and garlic before adding the vegetable, then fry the vegetable after adding it)
- Make small round dough from the kneaded dough (20 -22 pieces of dough are made from it), wrap the dough in dry flour and roll it round like a 3-inch diameter poori. Fill the pit in the rolled poori and close it by turning it around, or you can also close the filling by filling the ball in the rolled puri.
- Make all momos in this way. Now Momose has to be cooked in steam. For this, either you have to take a pot of momos, in which four or five utensils are stacked one on top of the other. The food at the bottom is slightly larger, in which water is filled, and the top three or four vessels in which the mesh remains.
- Put one-third of the utensils in the lowest vessel filled with water to heat on the gas. Put momos in the second vessel, third and fourth vessel. There are about 12-14 momos in a vessel. Cook 10 minutes with steam. The momos of the bottom vessel have been cooked. Turn the other pot down and top this pot. After 8 minutes, also put it on top and place the momos of the third pot on the pot containing water and cook the momos in 5-6 minutes of steam. We are going to reduce the time because all the utensils are one on top, and the steam goes upwards and cooks them a little. Momose
- Are ready
- If we do not have this pot to cook momos, then heat water in a vessel like this in which the rice sieve comes put momos in the sieve and put the sieve in the hot water in such a way that the water Do not go inside the sieve, keep any mantle stand in the water, keep the sieve with momos. Cook momos in steam for 10 minutes. If there are more momos then remove the earlier momos and keep them on the plate. Fill momos in dubara sieve and bake for 10 minutes with steam.
- Veg momos are ready. Take out the vegetable momos on the plate, serve it with red chili sauce or green coriander chutney and eat.
- Tomatoes – 2
- Red Chilli Whole – 5-6
- Cumin seeds – half a teaspoon
- Methi seeds – half a teaspoon
- Turmeric – 2 pinch
- Asafoetida – 1-2 pinch
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Wash and chop tomatoes,
- Preheat oil in a pan, add asafoetida, cumin seeds and fenugreek and fry, add turmeric, add tomatoes and red chilies, cook for 3-4 minutes till the tomatoes are melting, put them in the mixer after cooling, add salt and finely Grind it.
- Make chutney ready to eat with momos. Take the chutney in a bowl and eat it with momos.
- If you like the taste of garlic, then peel 4-5 garlic cloves in place of asafetida, roast cumin seeds after frying them, add all the other spices and prepare chutney as above.
- Cabbage and carrots are the main vegetables in the stuffing of momos, according to the vegetable, you can do more or less, which may not be left as a vegetable. For special momos, pour grated paneer in the stuffing, paneer momos become very tasty.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..