Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe Restaurant at Home
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe – Chicken cooked in Cajun-style is very tempting to eat.
Main Ingredients: Chicken Breast, Boneless Chicken Breast (Macaroni)
Course: Noodles and Pasta
- Preparation Time: 11-15 minutes
- Cooking time: 14-20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Cooking Level: Medium
- Taste: Soft
Ingredients to make Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Fresh cream 2 cups
- Boneless chicken breast sliced into thin strips 2
- Cajun powder ४
- Macaroni 2 cups
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- Garlic 1 tablespoon
- Green onion leaves thin slices 2
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Fresh basil leaves
- Salt to taste
- Parmesan cheese grated 1/4 cup
Method of making Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
- In a bowl pour the chicken thrillcaps, sprinkle the cajun powder on them, and mix well. In a non-stick pan, melt the butter, add garlic and onion to it and fry until they turn light brown.
- Add chicken and fry for five minutes. Then add cream, milk, basil leaves, salt, and macaroni and mix well. Cook for five minutes. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and serve hot.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..