Easy Indian Chicken Soup Recipe at Home
- Recipe Quiz: Indian,
- Starters for how many people: 2
- Time: Only 20 minutes
- Mil Type: Non-Veg
Material need to make Indian Chicken Soup
- Boneless Chicken 200 Gms
- A small bowl of spring onion (cut into small pieces)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Half small bowl coriander leaves
- Three tablespoons butter
- One tablespoon ground coriander
- Salt flavored
- Water as required
Way to make Indian Chicken Soup
- First boil the boneless chicken in a pressure cooker with two garlic, spring onion, and water in medium pressure.
- When the chicken is cooked, strain the water and keep it in a bowl.
- Cut the remaining boiled vegetables with a knife.
- Put butter in a pan and heat it in medium heat.
- As soon as the butter is hot, add chopped vegetables and fry them lightly.
- Now add chicken pieces and fry them lightly for few minutes.
- After this, turn the chicken in a heavy-bottomed pan and add 2 cups of water to it and cook it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, before putting the soup off the heat, add ground coriander to it.
- Hot chicken soup is ready. Serve by adding green coriander over it.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..