Ingredients for Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 250 g chopped chicken
- ½ Cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ Cup refined oil
- ¼ Cup flour
- Medium chopped onion
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- Tsp pepper powder
How to make chicken nuggets recipe
- Chicken Nugget is a simple and tasty appetizer recipe that can be made very easily at home.
- To make this recipe, first of all, add chicken, ginger paste, onion, pepper, and salt in a glass bowl.
- Mix all these ingredients well. When it is fully mixed, then mince this mixture and keep it in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Now, whisk the egg in another bowl and keep it aside.
- After this, take out the mince mixture from the refrigerator and make small nuggets from it.
- Coat these nuggets with flour and pour it into the beaten egg mixture.
- Then coat these nuggets with breadcrumbs and place them on a plate for later use.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- When the oil gets hot, add nuggets and fry both sides for 2 minutes.
- Fry these nuggets until they turn golden brown.
- When they are completely fried, take out the nuggets on a napkin so that excess oil comes out.
- Chicken nuggets are ready, serve it hot with chutney or ketchup.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..